DTH Rock Drill
The Groundwork DTH Hammers are designed to maximize the usage of supplying compressed air flow, and has applied the most efficient material for each part. Drill through compacted soil, rock and concrete.
- Quality guaranteed
- Increased drilling speed
- Greater energy to pistons via smooth air flow
- Less vibrations and movement and a smoother operation
- Durability in extreme wet and dry drilling conditions.
- Construction Drilling
- Quarry Blasting
- Drilling for Utility Poles
Groundwork supplies the auger shroud attachment for fitting to a DTH Hammer Drill.
The drilling shround acts like a standard earth auger with the additional benefits of a DTH hammer Drill.
- It creates a cleaner hole than using a DTH hammer on its own
- The shroud can be fitted to a new or existing hammer drill
- The shroud can be removed when not required
Groundwork Group offer a wide range of DTH Hammers from 2″ to 40″