Dry Batch Plant
Dry Concrete Batching Plant is for mixing sand / stone / cement together without water and other liquid.
Advatanges of a Dry Concrete Batching Plant:
- Higher capacity and lower energy consumption due to the concrete being mixed without water.
- By co-ordinating the mixing with a mixing truck; this increases productivity and saves time.
- Operating costs are lower compared to a wet mixing plant.
- Fresh concrete can be used, prevents hardeing of the mixed concrete.
- Used in development of modern roads, bridges and a range of concrete construction projects.
|Cement weighing hopper||750L||750L||700L*2||700L*2||1000L*2|
|Cement Silo||2*100 tons||2*100 tons||2*200 tons||2*300 tons||4*200 tons|