Hydraulic Crushers and Pulverisers
Groundwork supplies hydraulic crushers and pulverisers designed for primary demolition.
Our machinery has been designed by industry specialists and proven on demolition sites across the world. Every component has been selected for ultimate strength and reliability in demanding environments.
Benefits of Groundwork’s hydraulic crushers:
- Robust: extra hard steel jaws and powerful hydraulic cylinders for easy demolition
- Powerful: hardened steel cutting blades – shear through reinforcing bars
Benefits of Groundwork’s hydraulic pulverisers:
- Tough and reliable: used for secondary demolition, breaking concrete into small pieces for transport and separating it from the reinforcing
- Strong: constructed from hard wearing Hardox Steel
- Customised: specially designed for reliability, efficiency and productivity
- Safe: slippage prevention
- Easy to use: problem free pick up and manoeuvring
- Cost effective: low service and maintenance costs
Find out more about our crushers and pulverisers below.