Groundwork’s Hydro Vacuum range features a vacuum wand specially designed to avoid rock or debris clogging the vacuum hose. It also features an ultra high-velocity suction nozzle.
Groundwork’s Hydro Vacuum range includes:
- 150 Model Hydro Excavation
- 150 Model Hydro Incline-Vacuum
- 250 Model Hydro Incline-Vacuum
- 250 Model Incline-Vacuum
- 350 Model Incline-Vacuum
- 850 Model Incline-Vacuum
Benefits of Groundwork’s hydro vacuum range:
- Easy operation: designed to allow the operator easy access to all features, controls and tools.
- Transportable: the compactness of the Incline-Vac allows it to be easily transported on a smaller trailer, and then manoeuvred into place.
- Clever design: the vacuum tank and water tank are both inclined to reduce the surface area of the stored liquids. This feature reduces sloshing during travel.
- Self cleaning: the self-cleaning vacuum air filters are mounted on an incline slope and vibrate to remove dirt.