Groundwork supplies a range of concrete pile cutters, specifically designed to effectively demolish or trim prefabricated concrete piles and even chimneys effortlessly - with minimal noise, dust, and debris.
Why are Groundwork concrete cutters the best in the business?
- Our pile cutters can be fitted to any crane or excavator with a hydraulic drive – or can be used in conjunction with a hydraulic power pack.
- Other tools can only remove the piles, while these cutters can trim them to the size you want. And they don’t damage the piles' inner steel casing - reducing costs by either reusing or recycling the steel.
- These pile cutters create minimal noise. The powerful hydraulic rams, drive steel wedges into the piles, breaking them down without creating excess noise.
- The balanced design of these cutters concentrates force inwards, minimising and confining debris to a smaller area.
- These cutters are easy to transport to site and are quick to assemble.