The Pauselli 900 has two engine options:
- Standard 36.3 kw (48 HP), three cylinder Deutz diesel motor.
- Optional 36.5 kw (48.9 HP), liquid cooled Kubota V2403/m engine.
Features and Benefits of the Pauselli 900 Solar Pile Driver:
- Powerful: a large hydraulic system and powerful drive motor make installing piles in difficult locations easy.
- Stable and accurate: provides a large and stable platform for driving solar piles due to its weight – 4200kg (9250 lbs).
- Precise: long positioning travels and the ability for the mast to move +/- 15 degrees ensure piles can be driven accurately into vertically sloping ground.
- Fully accessorised: includes earth augers (up to 600mm / 24″ diameter), Pauselli DTH rock drills (up to 205mm / 8″ diameter) and Pauselli multi-core drills (up to 4 x 28mm / 1″ diameter or the 300mm / 12″ drills).