850 Model Incline-Vacuum
Choose the 850 Model Incline-Vacuum for a variety of situations.
Groundwork supplies the Model 850 Incline Hydro Vacuum.
This model can be utilised in a variety of different situations and is useful for:
- Cleaning a valve or meter box by using its hydro-vacuum excavation system.
- Replacing a damaged valve box, or resetting a valve or meter box.
- Removing asphalt or concrete from above and around a valve box using the hydraulic driven jackhammer or concrete saw.
- Removing large volumes of water from a pit or meter box (utilising the 300 GPM hydraulic driven submersible pump).
- Reaching difficult places – the hydraulic powered 13″ boom can reach most challenging locations.
For more information about this model please contact us here.