350 Model Incline-Vacuum
Utilise the 350 Model Incline-Vacuum for a variety of situations.
This Incline-Vacuum (Model 350) features a non-clogging vacuum wand. The 350 Model Incline-Vacuum is useful for:
- Cleaning a valve box or meter box by using its hydro-vacuum excavation system.
- Replacing a valve box, or reset a valve box or meter box, which has been damaged.
- Removing asphalt or concrete from above and around a valve box using the hydraulic driven jackhammer or concrete saw.
- Removing large volumes of water from a pit or meter box (utilizing the 300 GPM hydraulic driven submersible pump).
- Reaching difficult places – the hydraulic powered torque wrench can reach and exercise valves up to 40 feet from the Incline-Vac.
Refer to the brochure or contact us for more information about this model.