150 Model Hydro Incline-Vacuum
Groundwork’s 150 Model Hydro Incline-Vacuum can be utilised in a variety of situations.
The model 150 Hydro Incline-Vacuum is designed to perform a range of different jobs, applications and can be utilised in a variety of situations. Some of these include:
- Cleaning a valve box or meter box by using its hydro-vacuum excavation system
- Replacing a valve box, or reset a valve box or meter box, which has been damaged
- Removing asphalt or concrete from above and around a valve box using the hydraulic driven jackhammer or concrete saw
- Removing large volumes of water from a pit or meter box (utilising the 300 GPM hydraulic driven submersible pump)
- Reaching difficult places – the hydraulic powered torque wrench can reach and exercise valves up to 40 feet from the Incline-Vac