250 Model Incline-Vacuum
Groundwork’s 250 Model Incline-Vacuum can be utilised in a variety of situations.
Groundwork supplies an extensive range of Hydro Vacuum’s including the 250 Model Incline-Vacuum. Designed to perform a range of different jobs and applications, this model can be utilised in a variety of situations.
The Model 250 Incline-Vacuum is useful for:
- Cleaning a valve box or meter box by using its hydro-vacuum excavation system.
- Replacing a valve box, or reset a valve box or meter box, which has been damaged.
- Removing asphalt or concrete from above and around a valve box using the hydraulic driven jack hammer or concrete saw.
- Removing large volumes of water from a pit or meter box (utilising the 300 GPM hydraulic driven submersible pump).
- Reaching difficult places – the hydraulic powered torque wrench can reach and exercise valves up to 40 feet from the Incline-Vac.
For further information please refer to the brochure below or contact us here.