Features and Benefits of the Groundwork 1000 Guardrail Post Driver:
- Highly versatile: this machine drives standard size posts – 160mm x 120mm (6″ x 5″) in diameter. The 1000 model drives posts up to 4.5 metres (14.7 ft), however we can customise these post drivers to drive posts up to 6 metres (19.6 ft). This high performance post driver has been designed for all day operation, even in difficult terrain and harsh conditions.
- Can be fitted with a range of attachments for increased functionality: additional accessories increase the post drivers functionality, enabling penetration into all ground surfaces.
- Wide range of movement: Column can be inclined +10 to -41 degrees for angled post installation or extraction of posts. Column can also incline +10 to -10 degrees laterally.
- Compact footprint: this minimizes environmental disruption and limits the space required, resulting in less lane closures and minimising traffic disruptions.
- Designed with safety in mind: the 1000 model guardrail post driver is built to exceed 2006/42/EC and 2004/108/EC European Safety Standards. These machines are ergonomically designed to ensure operator comfort, minimise fatigue, and ensure the operator has a full and clear view of the entire operating process. The highly visible and easily accessible emergency button shuts down the entire machine operations and the recessed panel and key lock out prevent unauthorised or accidental operation.
- GPS: We have just released GPS software that can be used with this post driver range. This software assists the contractor in the design and correct installation of posts with millimetre precision.