This unit is 100% self contained and weighs just under 20 kilograms, it does not require an air compressor or hydraulic unit.
It will drive a range of post types including sign posts, square posts, Telespar® posts, T posts, round posts, ground rod, angle iron and more.
You can drive up to 89 mm diameter round posts with ease. For larger posts, an adapter is needed, and these can be made to suit your requirements.
Features and Benefits of the Propane Hammer:
- The propane hammer is a self-contained post driver, it does not require an air compressor or hydraulic unit.
- This simple to operate tool requires just one person to operate and is easy to use in remote areas.
- It is powered by a standard 400 gram propane tank, available in most hardware stores (or the tank can be refilled).
- This hammer will drive posts into hard, dry, frozen and even rocky ground conditions.
- A rechargeable battery and charger are included. The hammer can be operated up to 24 hours on a single charge.
- This hammer will deliver approximately 180 blows per minute with 29.5 kg (65 lb) per blow.